Church Service with 3G Rule
Category : News & Events
We praise and honor God for His guidance and protection as we continuously meet in our Sunday worship services. We are all encouraged by how each of you have graciously cooperated in fulfilling the rules set by our host church and the authorities. We are also blessed by volunteers who have been serving with and for us every Sunday. We praise God for each of you indeed!
New 3G Rule for Sunday Service
The challenge continues to be real for everyone and we acknowledge that constant volatile situation weighs on everyone’s mind and hearts. With the recent development, we have received indications from our host church, the Kreuzgemeinde, that the building usage requires us to observe the 3G rule for Sunday service for everyone above 16 year’s old, starting this Sunday.
To put it simply, you must present one of the three Gs in coming to church:
- geimpft (vaccination certificate)
- genesen (recovered)
- getestet* (certified negative Corona test no later than 24h prior to their entry into church)
What should I do and expect when arriving to church?
You will be met with a friendly team to quickly ease the entrance process so that you can find your seat and worship with us.
- As usual you will receive an invitation on Sunday mid-day to sign-in online to the church service, providing your contact details and optionally include your G-status (for retention to fast-track you on subsequent Sundays). This will greatly help our volunteers in facilitating a smooth entry process.
- If applicable, conduct your test at the test center
- Arrive to church earlier
- Show any of the above mentioned documents to the ushers or security team before going inside the church building.
- Present your online sign-in or complete your contact details
There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.~Ephesians 4:4-6