Walking together with Jesus 10 – Formation, Forgiveness, Faith
Walking together with Jesus means:
- Formation – Jesus shapes us through “the word”
- Forgiveness – Jesus is the one with the job and authority of to forgive.
- Faith – expectant, determined, active, compassionate, confident, humble
- How can we best help one another join in with Jesus’ forming us by his Word, as individuals and a church family?
- What difference does it make to our life together as a church family that Jesus, the person at the centre, is the God whose job on earth is to forgive, and who has divine authority to forgive?
- In what ways does seeing Jesus at work in our midst as we walk together with him, build our expectant and active faith in him to heal and forgive?