Walking together with Jesus demands life reorientation
- Being people of the good news that comes from God for now.
- Engaging with the reality that God’s rule over people’s hearts and lives is now being established.
- Reorienting our lives around this new reality.
- What are the implications of the fact that as a church we are a family whose lifestyle, thoughts, relationships, words, are to proclaim the Good News that comes from Almighty God?
- In what ways have you seen God’s Kingdom in Jesus changing lives, families, communities?
- In what ways might we need to reorient our attitudes, agendas, programmes, planning (repent) as a church in the light of God’s Kingdom work planned through us?