Walking together with Jesus 9 – The Touch of Jesus Christ
Walking together with Jesus means:
- Hearing the words of Jesus, that he our teacher has for us!
- Becoming more and more like Jesus, because his teaching comes with God’s supreme power to make things happen
- being delivered from evil as Jesus’ presence and teaching confronts and deals with it with supreme authority
- One of Martin Luther’s main principles in the time of the Reformation of the church is “Sola Scriptura” – “by Scriptures alone”. This means the Christian Scriptures are the sole source of authority for Christian faith and practice that cannot be wrong. Why is this principle so important for us as a church?
- What experience have you had of Jesus’ teaching changing your life?
- How can we help one another resist evil and overcome it in Jesus, as we walk together with him?
- Ability and Willingness
- Faith or Fear
- Testimony and Faith
- Religion and Christianity
- Being watchful while walking with Jesus
- Disruption in the plan of Jesus
- We All Need a Touch from Jesus