- The risen Christ brings peace to those who are seeking answers, who are startled and frightened about unknowns.
- This peace centres around eternal perspective – the reality of Christ’s risen physical body means that life beyond the grave is physical as well as spiritual.
- The risen Christ uses the Holy Scriptures to bring his life and peace to us as he confirms resurrection hope (The Easter miracle, both of his resurrection 2000 years ago and our receiving his new life now is the fulfilment of holy Scripture prophecy).
- This includes his call right now through his Word to all of us to “repentance for the forgiveness of sins” (he enables us to repent and believe in him).
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION IN FAMILIES OR ONLINE GROUPS:
- What difference does it make to you to know the fact of Christ’s bodily resurrection?
- How has God changed your life through enabling you to change your perception of him (repentance and faith)?
- How can we help each other be well in tune with the Lord’s agenda to use us to proclaim Jesus with saving results through the dynamic power of the Holy Spirit?