How can I find someone to talk to?
- our congregation is very friendly, and there is a welcome team around the entrance lobby every Sunday to help introduce you to us
- speak to our Pastor Paul Grinyer after the service. He is also available for pastoral care appointments during the week.
How do I get to know more about IBC and its values and vision?
- we are continuing to develop this website to include as much of this information as God directs us to it
- an information bulletin is being developed for distribution in Sunday services
- watch out for regular newcomers’ events
- ask someone!
How do I get baptised?
- watch out on the website and in the bulletin for details of regular baptism classes
- speak to the Pastor at any time, either on Sundays or by calling the church office on 017674630665.
How do I become a church member?
- watch out for details of regular church membership courses
- speak to the Pastor or call the church office on 017674630665
How do I find my place of service in this church?
You are not at IBC Bremen by accident! For as long or short a time that God has led you here for, it is part of His current destiny for your life. As you get to know Him as your Lord and Saviour and enter the new life He has given you, He will have vital assignments that He has designed you to fulfil as part of our family.
There are important tasks for everyone in our congregation. For this reason it is very important that we get to know each other as soon as possible, so as to better discern how God has shaped you for service among us at this time.
Ways to help us do this include:
- enjoying the fellowship time after the service if it is at all possible for you to stay around
- attending one of the regular newcomers’ banquets
- join a small group
- seek church membership
- approach those involved in one of the ministry areas that appeals to you (for example music team, beamer team)
Feel free to ask the Pastor on Sundays for an appointment, or call the church office to arrange one on 017674630665.